Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Sophie and Sage's mommy so here it goes....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
* Assistant Director at a Pre-School
*Recruiter at a health care company (MY FAVORITE JOB EVER)
*Inside sales rep for a pager/beeper company
*Banking

B) Four movies I could watch over and over
*Pride and Prejudice
*Titanic
*Ever After
*Grease

C) Four places I have lived
*New Jersey
*Florida
*That is it!!!!!!

D) Four showsthat I watch
*LOST
*American Idol
*Law and Order
*Grey's Anatomy

E) Four places I have been
*China
*Hawaii
*St. Lucia
*Las Vegas

F) Four people who email me regularly
*Angela
*Nancy
*Tara
*Charlotte

G) Four of my favorite foods
*Pasta
*Salads
*Ice cream (does that count?)
*Pizza

H) Four places I would rather be right now
*anywhere with my mother in law who passed away
*anywhere with my family
*someplace relaxing
*bed

I) Four folks I think will respond
*Lisa
*Charlotte
*Tara
*Stefanie

J) Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months
*our ski trip
*our Easter vacation to Dominican Republic
*our next adoption????
*did I say our next adoption????

K) Four goals for the New year?
*getting more organized
*cooking at least 5 nights per week
*excercing
*being more patient

L) Four gifts I got for Christmas
*my panini grill
*ski trip
*digital picture frame
*candles

M) Four places I want to visit
*Australia
*China again
*Ireland
*California

N) Four things you did not know about me
*I am a twin
*I love boxing
*I hate taking out the garbage
*I love old english films

O) Four things I wish I could be better at
*Digital scrapbooking (would love to learn how)
*Driving
*Cooking
*Photography (I have a great camera but I wish I had the time to really play with it)

P) Four things I can cook without a recipe
*Lasagna
*Coleslaw salad
*Chili (wow, that's hard)
*Chicken roll ups

Q) Four musicians that I really like
*Not a huge music person, but love country-it is my new passion!~

I am tagging~Lisa, Charlotte, Stefanie and Jennifer

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Tammy,
Wow, there's a lot about you I didn't know- Boxing? you're a twin? I'll remember never to mess with you. Great replies & quick. A big congratulations on your upcoming adoption! How far are you in the process? Sending you our best and hopes of a speedy process. I'll bet your girls are thrilled.