Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Snapshot {a quick visit}

Ni Hao Y'all





Maya, Zi and Payton
Alyssa, Sydney and Amy


Baby Gi


What a crazy and wonderful weekend!
We got to visit with "my girls" and let me tell ya, it was waaayyy over due!
These girls have my heart. I miss them everyday. When I see them, hold them, smell them, kiss them, it is like they have never left. They are happy. Their mom is happy and doing well~as well as she is able to.
Seeing them always reminds me that the tug in my heart is still there ~ still in China. Somewhere, somehow, we will be united with another child. When that will happen only he knows, his plan will reveal itself when the time is right....but I can't help wonder when?????


3 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

what beautiful girls : ) I have that same tug in my heart...I feel that there is another child out there...just not sure where and when is the time.

Stefanie said...

What a bunch of cuties!! I can see why they would make you want to go back to China... sure hope your dreams are fulfilled :)

Monica said...

They certainly are lovely! I hope God gives you your heart's desire.
Monica
www.6daysweek.blogspot.com