Thursday, December 10, 2009

A quick update


Baby "g" is one of my girls.......... It has been only a few shorts months since "the girls" went home to m-o-m, but thankfully I have been able to keep in touch! She seems like such a big girl. It is truly amazing how quick they grow when they are little. We spent time snuggling, laughing, but mostly eating! She couldn't get enough food in her! All she wanted was more, more, more! I was more than happy to accommodate being that she is still such a peanut-weighing in at a whooping 20 lbs soaking wet! Mom is doing a good job, and the girls seem happy. God willing she will be able to keep it up. It may not be the life I would choose for them, but it is the life God has chosen for them. I have to take comfort in that. I will continue to do all I can to be a part of their lives. So enjoy the picture as much as I enjoyed her!

No comments: