Sunday, November 22, 2009

A moment of parental bragging.....

I went to Sydney and Payton's conferences this week and both are doing outstanding in school! Sydney got straight A's and was selected to be the gift and talented program at her school! She is out of her mind excited. She works so hard, but is also naturally bright so I suspected she would be invited to be in the program. Payton is in kindergarten so she did not get letter grades, however the teacher is so impressed with how well she is doing. She is already reading at a 1st grade level, which is pretty great considering that they just started blending words at school! She has already whizzed through the kindergarten challenge books! She still needs to work on her listening skills and following directions. The teacher politely called her "strong willed". HA! Tell me something I don't know. I would have called her a "stubborn, pig headed, strong willed, pain in my a$%! I say that with all the LOVE and AFFECTION a mother can muster!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!