Sunday, August 24, 2008

Off to college




It's official-Lacey is a college student! We drove her down this weekend and got her all settled in. It wasn't easy, and I certainly did not think all the stuff we packed was going to fit, but it did! I can not tell you how amazing this University is. She has her own room in a 4 bedroom suite with a kitchen, living room and shares a bathroom with 1 other girl! This isn't what college looked like in my day. It was a very emotional weekend for Lacey and I. This is not going to be an easy transition for either of us but I plan on sending her weekly "shout outs" from the kids to keep her in the loop. So Lacey, when you read this-stay strong, have fun, study hard and never forget we are always here for you no matter how far away you may be!

No comments: