Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bathroom Acoustics

They always say that the acoustics are better in the bathroom right? Payton has taken it to a whole new level. She is really into singing right now and her microphone of choice is the toilet paper holder. Usually when I come in to "check" on her she immediately stops, but if you go out she will start singing again. When I snapped these pictures she continued to perform without any concern with my picture taking. She sits on the back of the toilet, drags the toilet paper holder up on the seat and sings her little heart out. Next time I am going to break out the video camera so I can really capture this moment.

2 comments:

day by day said...

Hi Tammy!

What a beautiful family you have! We have a Shaoguan girl also. I saw your blog posted on the yahoo group and have been looking through your blog...beautiful!

Payton looks like she is quite the singer!!!

missy said...

What a cutie pie. Yes, acoustics are better in the bathroom...that's where I became a professional singer : )