Monday, February 25, 2008

FCC Chinese New Year Celebration!

This year's Chinese new Year Celebration was awesome! I am sitting here patting myself on the back for all the time and effort that was put into this event. We have a pretty small chapter (about 75 families) in our FCC but only 3 committee members who run it, myself included. This year we went all out and it turned out fantastic. We had fabulous entertainment, great food and fun for all. I did not get to take a lot of pictures because I was running around like a lunatic! We had professional pictures taken at the event and can't wait to see how they turn out! All of us in the same place at the same time=priceless. Even if they don't come out well I will still love it.

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

How fun, Tammy!! I'm looking forward to joining our local FCC chapter. :) That's great that you're on the committee. The pictures look fantastic! Post more once you get them!!!

Rebecca