Sunday, February 25, 2007

Gimme

The challenge for this week's FFFF Challenge has a twist. Donna assigned everyone who wanted to participate a specific letter and they had to come up with 10 things that they loved that began with that letter. Here is what I came up with!


Gimme a.........



1.) New Jersey ofcourse!

2.) The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks


3.) Nightime...when I get to tuck all my kiddos into bed!

4.) Nestle...need I say anymore

5.) Naptime~oh I wish we still napped in this household


6.) Nanny McPhee is one of our most favorite family movies

7.) Nachos with extra sour cream please

8.) Nail Polish.....Sydney is obsessed


9.) Nick Jr. an all time favorite past time for Payton



10.) Nieces & Nephews!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

This looks like it would be alot of fun. One week I need to jump in and try it.
Lisa

Wes and Tracy said...

Love the picture of your daughter sleeping! Adorable!
I am also second the Nachos vote...we make them all the time. I have a wonderful recipe for chicken nachos.....yum!
Tracy