Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I've become.....

ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE...

ya know who I'm talking about...

I tried to resist...I really did, but I have succumb

Succumb to the undeniable cutest.  The puppy kisses, the drool, the pitiful whimper. 

The inability to leave the house without her

To talk about nothing but her

To tell people about her milestones

To post her on my blog

At least she is clean
And smells delicious
and had an adorable pink belly
The fact that she snuggles with a Monkey Buddy-come on-
Did I really have a chance?

Seriously, it wasn't even a fair fight

I would like to formally apologize to my sisters, crazy dog owners, my sister in law crazier dog owner, and my mother craziest dog owner and tell you....

I UNDERSTAND NOW...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club - I believe I would have been the crazier dog owner.