Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter 2010

We had the Best Easter this year! My parents are finally settled into their new home and are both on the mend health wise so we had a lot to be grateful for this Easter! We celebrated with a fabulous dinner (compliments of the chef a.k.a Mom) and beautiful weather to celebrate in! The kids played football, did a little wrestling and we ALL participated in races. Little James is our resident speed racer and I will NOT mention who won the race between Tara and I. Lets just say, I guess it really is time for me to hit the gym! The only downer to the entire day was that Lacey and big James were not with us. Lacey was just home for spring break so she stayed down in NC and celebrated with her boyfriend's family. James had to work. The restaurant business is a hot commodity during the holidays for some folks-not us, we are alwasy home bound so we can let is all hang out.
Left to right: Uncle Jk, Tante Tara (kids James and Emma) Uncle Jimmy, Tante Tina (daughter Jordan-missing their son James), Mom and Dad, Payton, Me, Michael and Sydney (missing Lacey-sniff sniff)
Me and my sista-best friend extraordinaire! My other half!

Me and the hubby!

No comments: