Tuesday, September 08, 2009

1st day of school and other "firsts"

Today was a day of firsts! Payton started kindergarten, had her first bus ride, her first wiggly tooth and her first backpack. Both the girls were so excited to start school, they could barely sleep last night. They picked out their outfits, Sydney choose the top her sister bought her! She can't wait for Lacey to see these pictures! Lacey picks out the cutest clothes for her. Sydney wanted to take a part of Lacey with her on her first day being that she is away at college! Sorry about the over exposed pictures, I am having some serious issues with my flash. The pop up flash on my canon rebel XT will not go up. I tried to fix it myself, but failed epically. Needless to say, I had to use my "SERIOUS" flash that I still can't figure out how to use Any suggestions? I also do not have any software to fix the stinking pictures so my precious day of firsts will be forever captured like this-way over exposed. Sigh. Thankfully I don't think the real memories will ever fade.
Here comes the bus!

The girls with "Aunt Donna" the crossing guard
Walking to the bus stop



Way over exposed shot of the girls


Another over exposed picture of Sydney

can you say over exposed again?????


First bus ride-we are the blue bird bus-she was so excited to start kindergarten!



1st backpack!

First wiggly tooth-night before school!

Night before school

No comments: