Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008

The Pumpkin and Dorothy
Payton (Pumpkin)
Sydney (Dorothy from Wizard of Oz)

The crew~Payton, Emma, Sydney and James


Emma (Snow Princess) and James (Ninja)

Sydney's Loot Payton's Loot

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE Halloween? I hate it, I really hate it, but I do it for the kids because they love it and boy do they love it! All the costumes, masks, and such freaks me out. It is such a silly holiday ritual. I wasn't always like this, there was a time when I loved it, I don't know what happened or when????
Anyway, we had great weather and the kids had such a good time. When we got home the immediately dumped their loot and began sorting through it. I remember like it was yesterday my sister's and I sorting and trading candy so in the end you had tons of candy that you loved. The funny part is, after all the sorting and trading-we barely ate any! So now my girls do the same! It is their favorite part. Check out how well they made out. We made up a goodie bag for Lacey and shipped it out to her as well. The girls had so much fun picking out just the right goodies to send to their big sister!!



No comments: