Friday, March 02, 2007

Gimme an N Part II





So Donna over at Double Happiness decided to put a *twist* on last week's challenge for FFFF, and this is Part II! Now I have to list 10 things I do NOT like that begins with the letter N. So here it goes in no particular order!


1. Nose Hair~HATE IT, but seriously who likes it?



2. Neglect~Nobody should ever be neglected.




3. Nicotine~Worst all time habit to break. Trust me, I know!



4. Newts~I had a few when I was a kid, I have no idea HOW because any kind of reptile/snack/slimy thing freaks me out.




5. Nasty, rude or cruel people.



6. Nagging~Probably because my kids could win awards for it!



7. Nuclear Weapons~Hello.....does this need an explanation?




8. Nausea~The worst feeling ever! I just want to throw up and get it over with!



9. Naughty~My kids have been known to be every once and a while



10. Negativity~Stay positive and positive things will happen right?

2 comments:

Donna said...

The head in the toilet picture just totally cracks me up!!

:)

Donna

Beckyb said...

You did good!!! My "U" gave me some trouble but I plan to try the "U" I-don't-likes too!!